MODDING-PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODDING-PRODUCTIONS

Life is a Game Why Not Mod iT ?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
My 1000th Register would be Given FREE Premium !

HORIZON UPDATE !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

HORIZON UPDATE ! Empty
PostSubject: HORIZON UPDATE !   HORIZON UPDATE ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From there you can expand the nodes and explore the content on your device. On my flash drive, I have a Super Meat Boy saved game that I want to mod. To find the save, I simply open the Games folder and find the name of the game in the alphabetized list.
Horizon will tell you the gamertag the saved game is associated with as well as an icon and the size of the file. It will also specify the type of content (Saved Game, Profile, Installed Game, Theme, DLC, Arcade Game, etc).

In this case, I have a saved game for Super Meat Boy that is ready to be modded. The only thing that has to be done is a quick click of the "Mod" button at the top of the device explorer. Clicking that button will close the explorer and open up the corresponding game editor.

Horizon also includes the functionality to extract and inject your own content onto the device. You can do this by dragging and dropping the file in/out of the explorer or by using the buttons at the top of the form.

Using Horizon, you can directly copy content from one device to another without using up any hard drive space on your PC. The speed of copying, using Horizon, is faster then the time it takes for any other device explorer to even extract the file! You are also able to open all of your content in the Package Manager using the gear button, as always. Speaking of the package manager, we have another feature that will make sharing saved games even easier.

Above is a screenshot of the package manager, loaded with my Super Meat Boy saved game, directly from my flash drive. The profile "Cheater912" is not on this flash drive, yet Horizon has its gamer picture.

Horizon will remember every profile that you show it. As shown in the screenshot, this saved game is tied to my Cheater912 profile. Lets say Major Nelson downloaded this file from the internet and he wanted to use it on his profile. To do this, he would hit the "Change" button and select his gamertag.

If Horizon doesn't have your profile stored, you can hit the "Manage" button, which brings up the profile manager. Here you will see all of the profiles Horizon has stored for you.

Anything marked as a Favorite will show up when you hit the Change button in the package manager. Optionally, you can manually add a new profile by typing in its Xbox LIVE gamertag.

The profile caching system is only used for identifying the profile your content is signed to. Contrary to public opinion, knowing somebody's profile ID is NOT a security risk. No harm can be done with it.

I will only explain one more new feature. The rest of them are up to you to explore

Below is a list of everything that was added and fixed in this update.
Device Explorer
Access multiple devices at once
Mod directly from your device
Directly view and edit package contents
Supports installed games and games on demand content
Drag and drop injection and extraction
Extract files of any size without any freezing or crashing
Copy content from one device directly to another
Automatic rehashing and resigning of injected saved games
Save content to your device from the Package Manager
Save themes and gamer pictures directly to your device
Create new themes and gamer picture packs using existing ones on your device
-
Redesigned ID Sets
Profile management system
Remembers all profiles
-
Gamer Picture Manager
Create your own gamer picture packs
Change your gamer picture directly from your profile
-
New Game Tools
Bayonetta
Bionic Commando
Brink
Brutal Legend
Bulletstorm
Crysis 2
Dead Space - Recoded
Dead Space 2
Devil May Cry 4
Just Cause 2
Marble Blast Ultra
Naruto Ninja Storm 2
Plants vs. Zombies
Quake Arena Arcade
Swarm
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Recoded
-
Bug Fixes
Windows 7 SP1
And hundreds more

All of this can be done directly from your storage device. You will never have to manage random file names or worry about the integrity of your data again. This is the beginning of a brand new, efficient, and user-friendly era of Xbox 360 modding.

Be aware that the server may experience downtime due to the
major increase in traffic and Horizon usage.

The development team behind this epic program would like to thank each and every one of you for your ongoing support. Over 400 bug reports were submitted in the last 6 months as well as over 300 new suggestions, which we do take very seriously. We'd also like to give a shout-out to all the staff members and beta testers on the site: your contributions to this program are far greater than you can imagine

I also want to personally thank hippie for dealing with the recent server issues. As much fun as it is to troll you, I truly appreciate how much you have helped the site. Your work doesn't go unnoticed.

If you wish to support further development of Horizon, upgrade to Diamond and reap the benefits!

Back to top Go down
https://moddingproductions.forumotion.com

HORIZON UPDATE !
Page 1 of 1